The Brownsville Community Health Center’s class A Pharmacy is a state-licensed facility serving BCHC patients for over 30 years. Our Pharmacy offers prescription drugs that can be easily refilled by phone. The scope of our pharmacy practice includes dispensing medications, reviewing medications for safety and efficiency and providing drug education to our patients.
Need to refill your medicine?
- You can order your refills by phone by calling (956) 621-3645.
- Please allow 24 hours to refill medications.
- We fill prescriptions from our BCHC providers only.
- All patients who have not been seen in the past 6 months may need to be seen before their prescription can be refilled.
- Please bring your newest bottle.